Delta CleanTech is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of the Carbon Capture Industry. As such, we’re pleased to offer a series of CO2 Carbon Capture Workshops! Learn from internationally recognized experts in Carbon Capture that will assist your company in meeting the Net Zero Footprint targets, which have been declared during the Glasgow 26th UN Climate Change Conference.
In these workshops you will learn about:
- Industrial CO2 Emission Sources and their properties.
- Commercially available technologies for removal of CO2 from gaseous streams.
- Solvent formulations to meet the production capacity and the clean up targets.
- Process configurations to minimize the capital costs.
- Plant operating parameters to minimize the operation costs.
- Solvent management to keep the plant operation in steady state while meeting the process recovery rates, minimum emissions to atmosphere, and minimum waste for disposal.
Dr. Ahmed Aboudheir - PhD, P.Eng. Chief Technology Officer
Dr. Ahmed Aboudheir is the Chief Technology Officer of Delta CleanTech Inc.
Experienced chemical engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the energy industry and research institutions for more than 35 years. Skilled in process design, process optimization, and process troubleshooting in the fields of gas processing, CO 2 capture, and chemicals reclaiming and reuse. He has a B.Sc. & M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, and a Ph.D. in Industrial Systems Engineering. He is a registered professional engineer with APEGA and APEGS. He has extensive peer reviewed publications in design and optimization of chemical/petrochemical plants, hydrogen production reactors, post combustion capture process, and solvent/glycol reclaiming process.
In April 2006, the Government of Saskatchewan, Canada, awarded Dr. Aboudheir the Commemorative Medal for the Centennial of Saskatchewan. The Medal recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to society and honors their outstanding achievements. Dr. Aboudheir recognized for his significant contributions in hydrogen production, CO 2 capture, and community leadership.